Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Man Tube Clip: Prepare to be Seagaled

Well, it's been far too long since The Manternet got back to its teeth punching, steel forging roots...a man-crush on Steven Seagal. Steven Seagal's classics are some of the most entertaining unintentional comedies you can find. The fighting is quite good too, if like seeing arms, necks, fingers, jaws, ankles, and balls being broken left right and center. His new movies are devoid of any of these redeeming qualities, so don't even bother. Believe me, I developed an unhealthy obsession with netflixing his movies until I saw Exit Wounds. (Yes, I too was surprised it is possible to go downhill from there, but just rent Flight of Fury if you don't believe me). So enojoy this classic scene where Steven Seagal Segals the shit out of a bar full of New Jersey douche bags. (I especially like how many synonyms are used to describe these faux-Italian gangsters.)

WHO'S HOT DOG IS THIS?

No comments: